Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow.

i did better yesterday on my diet than i did the day before. today my plan went completely out the window because i had to work when i didn’t expect to. but i stuck to my points pretty well, anyway. i’ve moved the dinner i’d planned for tonight to later in the month.
i got a bunch of home grown produce. my dad grew more than he could use, so he gave some to me. i got some small, long eggplant, a couple of zucchinis, and a bunch of different colored carrots. there’s white, yellow, orange, red, and purple carrots in the bunch. the darker the carrot, the sweeter they are. the purple ones are my favorite. they go *great* with the hummus my fiancĂ© made from scratch . it’s really good. i was supposed to get some fresh basil from my dad too, but i forgot it at his house. XD

spent my free time at work working on the NIN cross-stitch some more. hasn’t been a very productive few days. i’m feeling a little bit better, but i’m still not feeling all that well. time to get some sleep. g’night.

No comments:

Post a Comment