Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I reached for sleep and drew it round me like a blanket muffling pain and thought together in the merciful dark. --Mary Stewart

spent most of the day working on the embroidery for my Sister’s childrens’ christening blanket. it was used (though, unfortunately incomplete >.<) when my godson was christened. it will be used again for my Niece’s christening. i have most of the border embroidery done. i still need to finish the words on my Niece's block, and put a certain cross on both of their blocks. i plan on giving it to my Sister, to pass down in her family. hopefully others will enjoy using it for their special occasions, marking each celebration with embroidery.

blocks an overview of the blocks. names have been blurred for privacy.

detailsembroidery details

No comments:

Post a Comment